Friday, February 5, 2010

Wishlist

I'm so excited about moving into my new house in just a few months! I've been perusing Etsy, and thrift stores to find cool decor. Here are a few of my fav's on Etsy!

These fabulous wall hangings in OtherSuchNonsense's Etsy shop. I would love to hang a few of these together on a blank wall in the den or kitchen!



 

 


One of these Vinyl wall stickers from Popwall would look so neat on my dark blue bedroom walls.

 




 

 I love this serving tray from Martapasierbek's shop.



 

I love these coasters from Hello Ladies, of course! I might make some of my own before I move in :-).
P.S. You can win this set of coasters in a give away over at teapotsandrobots! She's a local, like us and you should show her some love...you might win these sweet coasters.





I'm a thrifter so all of these items are very reasonably priced. If you're looking for some new home decor you should check out these shops!

Be crafty!
-Krackle

No comments: