Monday, February 22, 2010

Peek inside my phone...

So, what you're about to see is a collection of pictures from my cell phone. Viewing these could possibly cause confusion and/or laughter. Please enjoy.

p.s. I made this playlist about cameras and pictures just for your own inspiration



 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



These are from my day with Casey last month.
These are the coolest 3D glasses ever. We got them for Avatar.

These are from the Liberty Bowl, where Sarah and I froze.

My first dishes in the cabinets and my freshly cleaned countertops :-)
My dad bought Mandy and me keys. Mine is the purple butterfly one!
Snow outside the caf at school.
My presents from my Japanese family.
The stuffed alpaca they sent me. It's scented and super soft.
Mandy and I modeling our sweet goggles in CHEM lab.
The lamest poster ever for safety goggles ha.


 
Fabulous hat pictures from our photoshoot/fun day.

There you have it folks! Hope you enjoyed a look inside my phone.

Be crafty!
-Krackle

1 comment:

Mandy Deitering said...

you should have totally bought some hats that day!!! :)