Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maid of Honor

Today, I'm went wedding shopping with my BFF Lauren. I'm so excited about her wedding, we've been waiting for this for a long time. We've had so much fun planning this one :-). Here are some beautiful inspiring wedding pics:


Vintage Wedding

 



I can't wait until May 8 for Lauren's wedding.

And speaking of weddings, I did my first practice run of painting fondant for Char's wedding cake. It went better than I expected. I'm really excited about it.



I can't wait to try it out on some ivory fondant. The wedding is barely a month away. I'm so excited. It's definitely the biggest cake I've ever dreamed of making. (20 cake mixes and 18 lbs. of fondant!!!) It's going to weigh a ton! Wow, wedding season will be very busy for me in 2010.

I'll be back soon with some pics of a hat I made over the snow days :-)

Be crafty!
-Krystle

No comments: