Friday, June 18, 2010

enough.

Well, as far as I can tell things are in the same state they were in yesterday. I don't understand it, I don't like it, and I don't want to be sad about it anymore. So I made a list of things that aren't making me sad :-). Because it's easy to focus on one problem and make it a lot bigger than everything else. One problem doesn't mean I have nothing to be happy about, right?

1. Kate & Leopold on Encore Love :-) (which is now DVR-ed)
2. Alex visited yesterday and we went to lunch with my pops and caitlin, went to see A-team, had ice cream shakes, went to gamepoint, and had some pasta salad for supper. It was pretty fun. If Mandy M. had been present it would have been complete. lol
3. the cd that Kellie sent me a couple weeks ago. It's making me pretty happy.
4. my closet (the only organized thing in my room)
5. My dad (who can totally tell that something's up but I haven't told him about it so he's sending me funny texts every couple hours to make me laugh.) He's the best.
6. All of the Hello Ladies AND our River Market adventures. I'm loving it really. I'm glad I'll be there this Saturday. not so glad I'll be up at 2 am but it's fun.
7. All the variety show videos. Josh is an awesome character and his commercials were my favs I think.
8. Our fairly spacious back yard that I'm about to go sit in for a bit.
9. All the friends I've made here and in pen pal letters :-) y'all are pretty fantastic.

xoxo
krystle

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

when your sad it's always a good thing to find what makes you happy!! I love doing that, it always makes me feel a little better. I hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Lindsay