Thursday, June 17, 2010

That's life...

It is not my day or my week i think. 2010 is not being very nice to me so far. It looks like it could be a bit before it gets better.

I guess on a happy note my dad's coming to do some stuff around the house. Alex is coming to visit. He's always fun perhaps it'll get my mind off of things. This house is so sad and dreary, my roomie is also dealing with some hard times of her own. We're like two peas in a pod right now lol unfortunately it's an unhappy pod at the moment.

Here's another short from the Variety Show. It was one of the crowd favs.

bye for now lovelies,
krystle

2 comments:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

sorry you've had a rough week! :( i hope it starts looking up ASAP!
loves,
kel

Courtney said...

I know nothing really helps when you are down (and I am as cynical as the best of them) BUT...
Remember that 2010 is only half over, that leaves pleanty of time for it to redeem itself, right?!
Regardless, I hope your doing greatt despite not-niceness. (if that makes sense!)