Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday Lovelies.

I took another walk :-). It wasn't as hot as yesterday. This time I packed my backpack full of old school papers, crayola markers, and pens. I, of course, grabbed dorothy and my fav big plastic cinco de mayo cup of ice water.
I headed down to the walking/biking trail. I think I'm in love with it. I could spend all day there seriously.
Then I decided to chill at this cute red table for a bit.
So I unpacked my goodies, and took a seat.
I drew a picture. (Don't laugh) I draw like a kindergartener...and I'm kinda proud of it. You should see what I can do with colored pencils haha.
All in all, it was a good day, good walk... about a mile today. I am remembering all the reasons I  LOVE summer time right now.

I hope all you lovelies are having a good week.
XOXO
Krackle

1 comment:

Catherine said...

loved it! Your drawings are so cute!!

xo
Cat