Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy day, happy summer.


Today I made the best mozzarella sticks ever. I was so proud. I want to make some more tonight, but idk if I could eat them all. Do you think they re-heat well? I found the recipe on Emma's blog. I read it everyday, she's always got the best recipes on there. I ended up having to substitute a couple things because I couldn't find bread crumbs at Kroger. So I bought garlic seasoned crutons and put them in the blender. ha it actually worked out nicely because the cheese sticks had a garlic hint and they were delish!

I'm pretty excited about tomorrow because Mandy D. and I will be at the River Market again :-). I'm ready for another awesome day there. I really love it there the people are so awesome! Then tomorrow night we're having a craft night to restock our inventory. We are gonna be crafting away. It's going to be so fun.

In honor of the summer solstice :-) (YAY SUMMERRRRRRR!!) Here are some of my absolute fav summer pics all found on weheartit.com keyword: summer unless otherwise linked.






happy monday :-)!
-Krackle

No comments: