Friday, June 4, 2010

It's about that time...

Okay, so in less than 6 hours I have to leave my house and meet Mandy at 3:30am to head over to the River Market :-). Coffee will be consumed......lol tonight I worked on a little banner for our space. I'm a little worried it might be too short though...woops. 

That's what I was working with. If you want to see a video of the finished product (it was too long for one photo) check the HL blog

Tonight, I had the house to myself. I cooked my first meal not from a box since I've been here and it was delicious. It wasn't anything complicated ha it was just nice to use something other than the microwave.

Toasted turkey and pepper jack sandwhich, french fries, and a salad for good measure. Oh and a glass of Kool-aid lol. 

I still have so much to do before I go to bed, like wash dishes, 2 loads of laundry, and shower. So I leave you now lovelies. Hope your weekend is fabulous! 

xoxo
-Krackle

No comments: