Wednesday, June 9, 2010

happy reunion

I'm so happy that Mandy is here :-)!! Last night we had a fabulous supper, pasta salad, sautéed green beans (fresh from my dad's garden! yummm), and grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. It was delish! We watched the Glee season finale, which honestly was a total let down for me. I won't get into it because then you would see what a dork I really am. Then we watched the season finale of Justified which was pretty good. Then we watched all the funny parts of the MTV Movie awards.

It's about to be very very busy for me. I have like 5 more shorts to complete for Sunday...I'm shooting 3 of them tonight and 1 on Friday...wow. I'm not going to lie though, it's nice to have something to do. Here's what I'm spoofing on Friday...I say spoof...I don't really think we're changing anything just reinterpreting it without the sienna haha. I still think this video is HILARIOUS.


much love!
-Krackle

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hahaha that video is hilarious!!! I cried so much watching Glee last night >.<
xoxo,
Lindsay