Saturday, March 27, 2010

If you need a good laugh today...

you're welcome.

Haha, true story...I swear cameras should follow me around bc people would definitely be entertained with my life.

OOH! The weather took a turn for the better (imagine that in Arkansas?!) lol and we took my bed and washer and new tea pot and blender to conway today. OMG I'm so happy. The house is probably liveable now...but I'm still waiting for some tile in my kitchen and bathrooms...mostly the kitchen though.

Next weekend is day 1 of shooting for Something Blue. I. AM. SO. EXCITED!! I really can't wait, it's going to be fun and fabulous. AND I'm going to craft with the ladies tonight! I'm excited I haven't been to a craft night in a long time. I'm not sure what I'm going to work on yet but I'm going to go gather my craft supplies.

bye for now lovelies!
-krackle

No comments: