Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks Jack.



Jack Johnson...I love you.
Seriously, can't wait for the next album to come out. There's a dvd/cd/book called "en concert" out now with footage from his 2008 tour and the cd is live tracks of fan favs that jack mashes up with some of his favs...I would absolutely love to have it. It's definitely at the top of my wish list. I've been stalking Jack today (twitter and FB) and listening to lots of his music. It usually puts me in a happy mood. 
Here's a playlist of today's favs in case you also need something to make you happy:




Get a playlist! Standalone player

p.s. My dad hung all my posters. I have a phone pic...the batteries in my actual camera died so I'm sorry I can't do better...yet. OOH and Mandy loves the chalkboard refridgerator idea...so all systems go! We are going to have a fabulous house!

hope you're day is happy
-krackle

No comments: